bbright

I recently purchased a rifle from Wolf Precision and wanted to learn how to practice to get the most out of my new weapon. Jamie's class was a good mix of classroom instruction and field shooting. I still have much to learn but I have a much better game plan to improve than putting a paper plate at 100 yards and calling it good. I never thought I could shoot out to long range with such confidence and consistency. I look forward to sharing my new knowledge with my kids and hunting friends. Very pleased with my choice.

A rifle does not a weapon make! So curious as to why people constantly label firearms "WEAPONS"? All that does is feed the anti-gun crowd. ANY object is considered a weapon if used in offensive or defensive combat. That coffee mug is just that UNTIL someone uses it as an offensive or defensive tool. Do people consider deer, elk and hogs enemies? Well, hogs maybe :cool: I've just never understood this...

A rifle does not a weapon make! So curious as to why people constantly label firearms "WEAPONS"? All that does is feed the anti-gun crowd. ANY object is considered a weapon if used in offensive or defensive combat. That coffee mug is just that UNTIL someone uses it as an offensive or defensive tool. Do people consider deer, elk and hogs enemies? Well, hogs maybe :cool: I've just never understood this...
What a wonderful surprise to receive this relevant response to my post about my experience. Some might call your post trolling from someone who thinks that their opinions and input are required on any topic. Not me. I really care about how my words impact you. Your willingness to share your feelings so openly inspires me to choose my words more carefully in the future. Well done!

A rifle does not a weapon make!

Not only is your response quite irrelevant, but weapon is completely acceptable terminology. Ask any infantryman and it's rifle or weapon, never "gun".

As for the original post I'm glad you didn't just hang your success on the purchase and decided to invest some time and learning into how to properly use your new weapon. Theory and calculations are great, but nothing is better than trigger time and gaining experience. Even when all the math is on point, the environment throws enough curve balls.

I recently purchased a rifle from Wolf Precision and wanted to learn how to practice to get the most out of my new weapon. Jamie's class was a good mix of classroom instruction and field shooting. I still have much to learn but I have a much better game plan to improve than putting a paper plate at 100 yards and calling it good. I never thought I could shoot out to long range with such confidence and consistency. I look forward to sharing my new knowledge with my kids and hunting friends. Very pleased with my choice.
Sir,

Did you do the class here in PA? Or was it elsewhere?

Not only is your response quite irrelevant, but weapon is completely acceptable terminology. Ask any infantryman and it's rifle or weapon, never "gun".

As for the original post I'm glad you didn't just hang your success on the purchase and decided to invest some time and learning into how to properly use your new weapon. Theory and calculations are great, but nothing is better than trigger time and gaining experience. Even when all the math is on point, the environment throws enough curve balls.

Sir,

Did you do the class here in PA? Or was it elsewhere

Still lots to learn but I at least have a clue how to practice and some fundamentals to fall back on.

Still lots to learn but I at least have a clue how to practice and some fundamentals to fall back on.
Sir,

Did you do the class here in PA? Or was it elsewhere?
We did the class in Texas at a friends ranch. Worked out great with a group of 5. 4 rental rifles and my new hunting rig. was perfect for our group.