Wolf attacks bicyclist

Aahh...but they're so cute! I think all those who wanted them and/or those that like them should have to give a wolf a hug and see how long their naive brains maintain blood flow.

Of course the guy thinks the wolf was old and sick, that was the only reason he would attack him.

More proof that bear spray is mostly a flavor enhancer.

As far as that wolf chased that bicyclist, I would say that it was not old, that it was a very healthy dog, probably a young one that had been chased out of the pack by the more dominant males.
Probably not an old one but, probably very hungry and ready to eat anything that would keep moving away from it.
Read the book "Alaskas Wolf Man". that will bring a whole sense of meaning why wolves are NOT a good idea, in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho or any other place in the USA.

HeHe just like when a liberal gets mugged or raped... I love it! I wish the thing would have removed a Calf Muscle... lightbulb ..

Well, the cyclist must have been weak or old. Because that is all wolves go after...............
This stuff needs to get on the mainstream media.

Randy

lmao !! :d

Mee too, but, there are a few of us " Old Timers " whut likes to ride bicycles too; I just hope I can stay ahead of a wolf, or even a pack ofum. :D

Hey admin !!! We needs us some more smileys, some a laughing, some a frowning, some a crying and a :hides behind: too, the one with the little feller that is hiding behind the couch. lightbulb:D:D:D

Mee too, but, there are a few of us " Old Timers " whut likes to ride bicycles too; I just hope I can stay ahead of a wolf, or even a pack ofum. :D

Hey admin !!! We needs us some more smileys, some a laughing, some a frowning, some a crying and a :hides behind: too, the one with the little feller that is hiding behind the couch. lightbulb:D:D:D

If you are not going down hill turn around.. lightbulb lol..

It's been four years now since a pack of Wolves attacked and ate a school teacher in Chignik Alaska. Seems the main stream media would not pick up that story.

I know the State Biologist that went out and looked the attack site over. He also so shot and performed necropsies on as many of the Wolves he could find. They had deffinately eaten human flesh.

From the attack site he could see where she had been jogging along a trail. She was first attacked pulled down. She was able to fight them off and get up and run. The Wolves pulled her down a second time, again she fought them off and was able to run. The third time they pulled her down she was not able to fight them off. They started eating her while she was still alive, (which is typical of Wolves).

By the way there has been a second Wolf attack on the Alaska Highway.

1297429076707_ORIGINAL.jpg

1297429076763_ORIGINAL.jpg

977427_10200781032781356_400460636_o.jpg

980291_10200781031821332_1760272727_o.jpg

1075419_10200781030541300_2059983064_o.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.