• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED withdrawn

DavyJoes

NightForce NXS 5.5-22X50, Like new in the Factory Box, come with Nightforce bikini cover, Manual and a new set of 30mm Medium (1.0" high) Nightforce Ultralight Rings. Scope works flawlessly,

Specs:

High Speed Elevation Turret

NXS 5.5-22x50

NP-R1 .25 MOA adjustments

Zero stop

[email protected]

Re: WTS: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR $900

If its not a scam, Ill take it.

Crazy low price!!!
I truly hope this is not a scam for ya pawater!!!!

Brian

If it sounds too good to be true.....

Pawater if he is close to southern Oklahoma I will pick it up and mail it to you. I have plenty of references on the site. Including Brian above.

Pawater if he is close to southern Oklahoma I will pick it up and mail it to you. I have plenty of references on the site. Including Brian above.

Ditto here if in SW GA or N FL

I appreciate it. No replies yet....................

NightForce NXS 5.5-22X50, Like new in the Factory Box, come with Nightforce bikini cover, Manual and a new set of 30mm Medium (1.0" high) Nightforce Ultralight Rings. Scope works flawlessly,

Specs:

High Speed Elevation Turret

NXS 5.5-22x50

NP-R1 .25 MOA adjustments

Zero stop

[email protected]

IS STILL FOR SALE???/

Im trying to get ahold of BRIANC74 to buy the one he had but I think he might have sold it.....if his is sold Ill buy this one. Also I hope its not a scam,...I'm a police officer.:D

also I need to see some pics

He calls it a moar and an npr-1 can't be both reticles. Be carefull!!

He calls it a moar and an npr-1 can't be both reticles. Be carefull!!

Dont worry for me to buy it hes gonna have to give his name a date of birth so i can run him and check him out.

lol Being a Sheriff's Office Patrol Deputy I have a bunch of brothers in every town in the country I can call on to check someone out for me too!

Only 3 posts, $900 for a product with rings that should be more like $1400-$1500....danger danger.......

thanks for all the offensive comments, it was funny and rude at the same time. scope has been withdrawn and not for sell anymore. thanks again

hmmm thats strange? I emailed him offering to buy and asking for pics?

now he;s withdrawing it? ***????

I mean its kind of only expected before someone sends you $900 across the country,..they might want to know about you.

If that offends you,.....there's something wrong there.....