Witch rifle best?

Hi gamehauler.

I dont think that im realated to hunnlee. Nerver rote to him.
Did he ask same kind of question as y do? The only chance their is is that
is one of mi friend that y dont know is on this site. If he got a chance to rote to me it could be fun.

Click on the links below and you tell me

Links
V
V
V
LongRangeHunting.com
LongRangeHunting.com

Mike

Last edited:
I will try and steer you toward the Tikka, if you aren't going to try and cusomize it and you are looking for accuracy. Of the rifles you mentioned I think the Tikka has the best "out of the box" accuracy reputation and you can get a stainless sythetic for $555. I am running loads for a friend in his .338 Win Mag and the accuracy can be impressive, as can the power, but frankly they won't even come close to killing a moose any deader at 500 yards than a 7mm Mag which is a lot more gun at long range with 160 or 168 gr pills than the .270 with a lot less kick than the .338.

I will look at it Tikka as a good réputation. Think the brother of a friend of mine have one. The cusomizing will come later. I forgot to mention the savage one!!! They seem good as i hear of it. Shilen have some barrel made for it!!
Will it be a good deal to get one then customize it later? Shilen have a 340wby that would intérest my. What action lengt(300mag...) should y get for the prodjet??? Thank for futur reply.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.