Best stock for my rifle?

boattailed bandit

I'm not sure this is where I need to post this, but I'm working on a semi custom build on a rifle I already have. Its a Browning A-Bolt medallion in 270 win. Its got a lot of sentimental value and I don't really want to do any permenant changes (plan on handing it down to my son just the way I got it), so my options are already limited. I've found some stocks online, such as stocky stocks and bell and carlson, but I'm wondering if any more are out there. Price range is 200-400, not really lookin for tacticool. Its not gonna be a bench gun. Wanting synthetic (or other material) so I can lighten up the already artillery piece. Any info will be great.

Thanks,
BTB

Come on guys. 88 of yall have viewed it and there's not one oppinion? Lol. It doesn't have to be the best stock, just if any of yall know of any different kind, or anyone who could make one.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.