• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Super Grade with BOSS

amu_shooter

Up for sale is my Win. Model 70 Super Grade with BOSS. Chambered in 7mm Rem Mag.

Originally purchased to use for hunting, but it's far too nice to beat up in the Woods.

This rifle is almost perfect, can't find hardly a knick anywhere on it. It's a G series Serial number with only 6 digits, G-103xxx.

All bluing, bore and stock is perfect as I've seen. Comes with the pictured Leupold 3x9x40 scope with Duplex reticle.

Lettering on receiver, floor plate and barrel has gold enlay.

Up for sale here first before putting on GunJoker, would rather see a forum member get this beautiful rifle.

$1500 shipped from my FFL to yours, it'll go for more on GunJoker, be nice to see a Winchester Fan on forum get it.
IMG-0631.jpg
IMG-0632.jpg
IMG-0631.jpg
IMG-0634.jpg
IMG-0635.jpg
IMG-0636.jpg
IMG-0637 (2).jpg
IMG-0637.jpg
IMG-0638.jpg
IMG-0639.jpg
IMG-0640.jpg

I have one just like it in 264 mag. Can't beat the wood grain. Outstanding!!!

What's a safe queen? I buy guns to shoot them…even the old a rare ones. I've always wanted to try the BOSS system and I'm already planning a load for it. 🤠
I have been a fan of the BOSS since they came out. I have all except 25-06 and 264