winchester model 70 300wsm bases that fit

jacack

I have a win model 70 300wsm and cant seem to get any bases that fit properly.anyone have this gun? what bases work? looking in catalogs I see "except Mag" nest to all the ones I would think would fit.the hole spacing is .860 center to center on both the front and rear.they dont need to be long range bases this gun is just a walk around gun and doesnt see much long range use.

Please help!!

I know Ken Farrell has bases that fit your rifle. Go to www.kenfarrell.com and have a look there. The price is very resonable about 50 dollars. I use his bases on my rifle and really like them. Hope this helps some.

REDIELD & LEUPOLD BOTH MAKE BASES TO FIT THIS GUN I HAVE ONE AND GOT THE WRONG SET FIRST TIME,WHEN I GET TO WORK TOMORROW I WILL LOOK UP THE NUMBER AND POST IT TOMORROW NIGHT 7/8/03 . SORRY I CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU NOW ! JARED I SEE YOU ARE IN VIRGINIA , IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE BASES AFTER I GET THE NUMBER YOU LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GET THEM AND SHIP THEM TO YOU.
SS

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited by: SHARPSSHOOTER ]

JARED THESE ARE THE LEUPOLD NUMBERS FOR THE BASES YOU NEED FOR YOUR WINCHESTER; 50021 IS FOR REVERSED REAR BASE & 50023 IS FOR REVERSED FRONT&REAR BASE . IF YOU CAN'T FIND THESE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN GET THEM FOR YOU.
SS

[ 07-08-2003: Message edited by: SHARPSSHOOTER ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.