• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 .270

pburton

This is a newer Win Model 70 MOA in .270 win. I purchased this from another member on here a while back. It is in very good condition. A couple of scratches on the stock from use. Bluing is in great condition. Action is super smooth. Trigger was replaced with a Timney. This rifle shoots very good. I have way too many rifles and have to thin a few down to pay for another build in progress. Scope in the pictures is not included in the price, but I will throw in the Taley light weight rings. $800 $765 shipped to your FFL. Please PM with questions. Rifle is posted elsewhere. Not really looking for trades.

Attachments

• win703.jpg
    win703.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 200
  • win702.jpg
    win702.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Win704.jpg
    Win704.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
This is a newer Win Model 70 MOA in .270 win. I purchased this from another member on here a while back. It is in very good condition. A couple of scratches on the stock from use. Bluing is in great condition. Action is super smooth. Trigger was replaced with a Timney. This rifle shoots very good. I have way too many rifles and have to thin a few down to pay for another build in progress. Scope in the pictures is not included in the price, but I will throw in the Taley light weight rings. $800 shipped to your FFL. Please PM with questions. Rifle is posted elsewhere. Not really looking for trades.
Sporter????

Man, that is steal for a CRF. I just happen to have two of them in .270. Love them.