• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester LRM Primers at Outdootlimited

Yes they use credit cards but you've got to be careful that they automatically apply the 1. 99 protection

Attachments

• 549F8AF1-C656-409E-85E1-755122DBDDAE.png
    549F8AF1-C656-409E-85E1-755122DBDDAE.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 12
I haven't seen Win. Primers in years. Has anyone else started seeing Winchester primers. I used to use them exclusively. Hoping for feedback. Thanks

I haven't seen Win. Primers in years. Has anyone else started seeing Winchester primers. I used to use them exclusively. Hoping for feedback. Thanks
I've bought from them in the past as well as these primers. Transactions and deliveries have always been great. I would NEVER post something I haven't tried out before. Items are well packed. I've already received the primers I ordered from them.

I've bought from them in the past as well as these primers. Transactions and deliveries have always been great. I would NEVER post something I haven't tried out before. Items are well packed. I've already received the primers I ordered from them.
Ordered the primers late on 11/23 and had them in hand 11/30. They shipped UPS which is great for
me as FedEx requires a signature. I do not work for them or affiliated in any way except as a customer.

Howdy, Len729 I was not questioning the store. I haven't seen win primers in a long time, even before covid. Hope there's no misunderstanding. 👍

Lol …. I was down to 10 primers so I had to order. Never used Winchester primers before but really had no choice.

Recent Posts