Winchester Extreme Weather 7mm ss QUESTION

83blazer

I have an opportunity to purchase a Winchester Extreme Weather 7mm SS for $800. It has been shot 225 times and groups .75-1.25. Wondering if its a good deal or should I skip since its not consistent.

Thanks any input is appreciated.

Ernie

I have an opportunity to purchase a Winchester Extreme Weather 7mm SS for $800. It has been shot 225 times and groups .75-1.25. Wondering if its a good deal or should I skip since its not consistent.

Thanks any input is appreciated.

Ernie

I recently sold a similar rifle in 338 for the same money, it was more accurate than what you list, but had a misaligned barrel, it was a few degrees to the left of centre, esily remedied with windage adjustable rings.
If it were me, I'd most likely buy it, I have a few of them now, good functioning rifles.

Cheers.
gun)

Buds has the same gun for $1064 brand new. I can save $200 and tinker with it or buy a brand new one and if its off I can always send it back to Winchester to fix.

Just looking at my best options.

Thanks for the reply

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.