• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 94 AE Lever Action Rifle in .44 Magnum

md66948

SOLD

I am selling one Winchester 94 AE Lever Action Rifle in .44 Magnum with a 20" barrel. It has a beautiful Walnut Stock. This one is in "AS NEW Condition". This was purchase New and only had 20 rounds put down the bore. It was stored in its original box within a safe for many years. It was only on the range that one time and never hunted with.

There is some streaking on the receiver from me wiping it down with an oiled cloth. There is some dust that can be seen in the pictures.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

My price is $600.00. This rifle can be picked up in or near zip code 19096 just out side of Phila. Pa. Please No Trade Offers on this one. I will ship to FFL only at your cost. If I need to go through an FFL at this end there will be an additional $50.00 fee.

No Sales to CA.

Last edited:
Another very nice rifle! You find some good, high quality weapons...

Good snag! If it was a more favorable caliber to me, I would've done the same.

At 17:55 Eastern time I got "I will take it". I am meeting buyer at 9:00 am tomorrow. If he backs out I will let you know.

All good if someone beats me too it, but you having over 300 posts, and me over 700, a PM response would have been appreciated.

Reactions: NDF