• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED win 70 300 wsm

etisll40

Looking for a stock and a dbm system to go with it? Anyone built one or have one, suggestions welcomed. It's a post 64 push feed action, I just got it re-barrelled, it was a bling mag with a synthetic stock. Junk stock that is! Basically a hunting application.

PTG has a detachable mag bottom metal. CDI does as well both use AI mags. For stocks Boyds pro varmint. Bell n carson will do custom inlays if the model you want is not offered. However that has been suspended in the past so you should contact them.
Stocky's has most of the brands as well as their own brand for you to browse online as well.
I have HS stocks on 2 model 70's and really like the way they fit me.

ai mags are nice,i have them on another rifle. wonder about the 300wsm cartridge,are any designed for that cartridge?

I have a B&C stock with aluminum bedding that i used on my model 70 300wsm coyote before i sold it. Didnt get used much. Black with red flakes.

A fn spr stock and bottom metal probably makes the easiest set up. I got a take off McMillan a3, pt&g wide body bottom metal and alpha mags. Not exactly drop in, but pretty close.
Bell and Carlson was an internal mag that required some mill work. Probably not realistic unless you have a mill.
If a dbm isn't a requirement, but a good stock is I have a hs, the bottom metal for it, and a spare 300wsm follower I can part ways with. I can assemble and test if you're interested with my spare 300wsm..

I've got a Hogue stock off of a FN 300 WSM and also a wooden Accurate Innovations stock with an aluminum bedding block. PM me if interested, I'll send pics.