• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Win 70 CRF 300 WSM

WeiserBucks

Winchester model 70 controlled round feed short action. 24" bbl with a brake, everything except the claw extractor cerokoted black . Bedded in a B&C stock, black with grey webbing. Rifle has a Meopta Meostar 3-12×56 mounted on it . Great hunting rifle, perfectly tuned trigger. Averages 3/4" groups with both 185 Vld's and TTSX's , have fired a few groups closer to 1/2" but it's a solid 3/4" rifle. Will include dies and load info, as well as quite a few once fired brass. I'm not sure how to price this rifle , but I am open to trades or a cash sale . PM for pictures and offers.

The original owner is a member here , he may chime in with more info

I'm the original owner and can answer questions as well. If I had the cash, I'd be buying this back. It's a great rifle!

My trade list consists of any and all interesting firearms . If you have something interesting, let me know, for reference, a Remington SPS in 30-06 doesn't strike me as interesting.