Why did my post disappear?

Birdhunter1

I posted a thread yesterday in the Maps/GPS forum comparing my experience using my phone and my Garmin with the OnX app and today it is gone? I would like to ask why?

Birdhunter1

At first I thought maybe I had made a moderator unhappy, couldn't figure why as I thought it was a very informative expereined post, then I saw many had posts and stuff not showing up due to a glitch. I'm hoping it is just a glitch. I can repost it if it does not survive.

DBoone

At first I thought maybe I had made a moderator unhappy, couldn't figure why as I thought it was a very informative expereined post, then I saw many had posts and stuff not showing up due to a glitch. I'm hoping it is just a glitch. I can repost it if it does not survive.

Same experience here. Thought maybe my thread took down the site with all its traffic. Hahaha.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned in a few other threads now, we had a database corruption, and all content from 18 hours ago was lost.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.