Why did my post disappear?

Birdhunter1

I posted a thread yesterday in the Maps/GPS forum comparing my experience using my phone and my Garmin with the OnX app and today it is gone? I would like to ask why?

At first I thought maybe I had made a moderator unhappy, couldn't figure why as I thought it was a very informative expereined post, then I saw many had posts and stuff not showing up due to a glitch. I'm hoping it is just a glitch. I can repost it if it does not survive.

At first I thought maybe I had made a moderator unhappy, couldn't figure why as I thought it was a very informative expereined post, then I saw many had posts and stuff not showing up due to a glitch. I'm hoping it is just a glitch. I can repost it if it does not survive.

Same experience here. Thought maybe my thread took down the site with all its traffic. Hahaha.

As mentioned in a few other threads now, we had a database corruption, and all content from 18 hours ago was lost.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.