Who is making a lightweight stock for savage

That's a shame because I wanted to build another one…
I am looking to upgrade my savage. Who made the bolt on your rifle and barrel nut. Would it be too much to ask if you could PM or post a picture of the bottom metal on your rifle. I would like to see the set up. She's a beauty. Thanks

Check with MPI Custom Stocks. They made one for me. It's on a Savage long action. the stock is carbon fiber with kevlar reinforcement. It is incredibly stiff. Full stock bedded and with recoil pad - weight is just 20oz. Lighter than McMillan's.
Here is the link: http://mpicustomstocks.com/

Here's my stock:
View attachment 308850
Sweet rig. What bottom metal. I'm looking to find something better then the plastic my savage came with.

Honestly I think the best lightweight stock for savage rifles is the accustock that they come with. No one makes a really awesome stock for savage actions that is really light. Xlr chassis in the magnesium form with light equipment probably the next best option. Good luck , I've looked for this as well . Just settled on the savage stock , they are decent now .

I am looking to upgrade my savage. Who made the bolt on your rifle and barrel nut. Would it be too much to ask if you could PM or post a picture of the bottom metal on your rifle. I would like to see the set up. She's a beauty. Thanks
Bolt body is from Sharp Shooter Supply and 12pt barrel nut is from Zermatt. I went with an internal box magazine with no bottom metal to save weight.