Which would you choose?

So I have an old Rem 700 7 mag that I have reloaded the shells probably 8 to 10 times. Like since the 1980's. Same brass running a 140 gr bullet at about 3107 fps. I always keep brass for each rifle seperate and try not to bump the shoulder much if any, once I get a set of brass sorted through and working.

This is the first time I have heard about needing a special die? Am I just lucky?

So we have gone from the op asking which brand of rifle to buy to hating on his choice of cartridge.......nice
A few years ago I bought a new Savage High Country in 7 RM. I immediately got the "why did you buy cheap junk" from many on here. It boiled down to three reasons 1) I wanted a 7 mag 2) I didn't have custom gun money 3) Cabelas where the wife and I were at only had about 9 guns in the whole dang store.(thank you leftwing ********) and it was going to be a present for me.

Well she is shooting 1/2" to 3/4" groups at 200 yards.(about 50 rounds through it) My 12 and 15 year old love getting to shoot this junk cartridge and rifle. LOL

I would love to get a 7 PRC and I may, but I will want enough cash to buy a load of brass for it.(primers would be nice too LOL)

Many here are getting lathered up on whether a 7RM has sizing issues, and I don't think the OP has stated that they reload. The 7RM in a factory rifle with factory ammo just flat out kills stuff and is more than capable. I think the OP checked out some time ago. Things he should be considering is weight, quality, and budget. I would jump all over the Seekins mentioned and pick up several boxes of 7RM off the shelves at most big box stores. Go have some fun with your new rifle.

Yea. This crowd is easily distracted from OP's topic(s). Kinda annoying huh?
This is why I seldom ask any questions on any site. There is always someone that knows everything and whatever he has is yhe only way to go. I have 7rm that has served me well for the past 45 years and can't see how it will fail me in the future. I don't get caught up in all the bs about ballistic coefficient and you can't shoot the heavier bullets. I am not trying to fix something that isn't broke.