which scope to buy? Another zeiss?

my82cam

Hey Guys! I just bought a rock river arms 308 predator with a SS 20 inch barrel. I have always wanted an ar10 style weapon and I finally got it. I am looking for another scope to go atop of it. I have a zeiss 4.5-14x50 on my ar15 20inch SS barrel and I love it. I was wondering if there is a scope that would be a great choice that goes from 4-16 or 4-18? I have a huskemaw 5-20lr and love it, but don't want to spend that kind of money. I am wanting to keep it under 1000, preferable around 800, so, the zeiss fits the price range but I was hoping to find something a little higer powered. Any ideas? anyone want to sell me their huskemaw 5-20? lol Thanks, BJ

forgot to say this, whatever scope I get, it will need to be able to have custom dial turrets for it. can you get custom turrets for the vortex viper

Well, forget this thread! I just ordered a zeiss 4.5-14x50 with target turrets. I found a company who had some on clearance for a great price. $579 new in the box plus 18 shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts