which rings for a vortex 4-16 hst?

jhunter77

I have a Remington 700 LR and am looking at using a 20 moa steel base. Which rings do you recommend? Thanks

Thank you are there any more with more clamping screws and possibly a lower cost or is this the best value currently?

Depending on your preference burris xtreme or even the signature zee rings that are decent for the price. Personally I would keep an eye on the classifieds and pick up some good rings at a good price. Always remember to cry once... I wish I had.

You may also want to look into proper alignment and lapping of the rings, you don't want to ding up your new scope. Also a wise investment is a torque screw driver. Again speaking from experience as my first high dollar scope has deep ring marks in it from improper torque.

A few others for your radar: Seekins, Vortex, leupold mark 4's... You'll be fine w/ any of these size low.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.