Which Production Class PRS rifle?

Brazos65

Which rifle would y'all recommend for PRS Production Class? I've been looking at the Bergara Premier Comp, the Savage Impulse Elite Precision, the Daniel Defence Delta 5 Pro and the Seekins Havak Hit Pro. They all seem capable, but I like the fact that I can start out with the cartridge of my choice (6mm GT) with the Seekins. I would be looking at the 6mm Creed in the others. TIA!

I do have 2 mpa chassis, but are used in savage 110's. I also have 110's with other chassis that shoot just as good in the same cartridge (300wm). I think the Stealth chassis is an mpa from their (Savage) production rifles. I even have 1 in 338lm that shoots solid. No bedding necessary.....well mine didn't require it.

I'd buy or build the rifle and optic you want and shoot the class it falls in. Unless you're a high level competitor it doesn't really matter. Production isn't any easier or less competitive for average shooters, there's just fewer people shooting it. At the very least I'd pick an optic before commiting to production. Optics aren't the place to compromise, and there's not a whole lot of high end optics with an MSRP under $2500.

Well I recently purchased the MPA BA PMR PRO in 6mm creedmoor and it's a hammer. Factory ammo hornady 108 eldm shoot .4. Absolutely love this rifle and I unbelievably recommend this rifle. It's beyond amazing.

Best of luck
My MPA should be here any day, 6mm Creedmoor. This rifle is a steal compared to the super high prices of a true $5000 custom. actions are $2,000 and barrels are $1000, stocks are $1000, triggers $300. IMO just not worth it like they used to be.

My MPA should be here any day, 6mm Creedmoor. This rifle is a steal compared to the super high prices of a true $5000 custom. actions are $2,000 and barrels are $1000, stocks are $1000, triggers $300. IMO just not worth it like they used to be.
Thank you! I think after reading all the great responses, I will go the MPA route…especially since I can get it in 6GT…which I am super pumped about.