Which McMillan Stock For A Varmint Rifle

I run the A3 with adjustable cheekpiece and LOP spacers on my prairie dog rifles. The shallow angle on the bottom of the buttstock is great for making small elevation changes by moving the rear bag forward or back. All the adjustments make the gun fit me and makes for comfortable shooting. I went with the heavy sniper fill for extra weight. Really like this setup
Do you shoot from a bipod or front rest? Just curious how the A3 does from both style front supports. Thanks

Both. I also shoot PRS with an A3. Mine shoot exactly the same from a bench with a front rest, prone with a bipod, or shooting over an obstacle resting on a gamechanger bag.

I don't like the look and I don't know how well a hook would allow the stock to track the in the bags or how it would work making small adjustments sliding he bag back and forth without snagging the hook. Just my thoughts on it. I can see it being nice with a squeeze bag but I don't typically use a bag like that.
What kind of bag or rear support do you use?

Being able to make adjustments by sliding the bag is quite doable behind the hook. If you want I'll send you a video demo. But if you just hate the looks I get that too.

I love the A3 and will be ordering another soon for a new build.

What kind of bag or rear support do you use?

Being able to make adjustments by sliding the bag is quite doable behind the hook. If you want I'll send you a video demo. But if you just hate the looks I get that too.

I love the A3 and will be ordering another soon for a new build.
We have an A5 at the shop. I'll bolt a barreled action in it and play around with it. I prefer the forearm on the A5 to the A3 style. If they made the A5 without a butt hook I'd be sold.