Which FoxPro

I just picked up a shockwave. I've only used it for one morning, but I called in two dogs on two stands. It has a lot of cool features and the remote is awesome, but they are not cheap. Also, it's really nice to be able to attach the decoy to unit instead of trying to stake it into frozen ground.

I've been using the Wildfire for a bit now. It works great for me and has all the features I wanted. I used to have the spitfire and it was pretty decent but the wildfire has much better range on the remote, plus foxbang, stand timer, and more volume settings. I'm very happy with it but I've never tried the more expensive models either.

I have the wildfire 2 now and love it but the last 2 times I have been out it stops about 5-10 minutes in to the stand so I swapped all batteries and it keeps doing it and I really don't care for the remote....and I would like to upgrade.

I gave both the Shockwave and a CS24. Both are outstanding callers, but they are top of the line and their price reflects that. Worth every penny though. If that's too expensive for your taste either the Banshee or Hellfire should do about anything you'd need.

Well I shipped my caller off yesterday to see what is wrong with it, customer service rep was really good, don't get that much anymore seems like...I'm really looking hard at the shock wave.

You will not go wrong with either the CS24C or the Shockwave. You can go to Predator Masters seller forum and find one lightly used for less if you are not in a hurry. If you do decide to buy used be sure it has the TX1000 remote.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.