Which countries are our members living in?

Hi I'm Keith
From the UK, Chester in England to be precise.
I shoot anything that flys or runs that is in season

G'Day Fella's,

I live in Canberra, the National Capital of Australia!
Thats right, Sydney isn't our Capital, Canberra is!!!
Great place to live and make a $, with great shooting ranges, varied small and Big Game Hunting 15 minutes from home. Also lots of Hunting as well as plenty of great Fresh and Salt Water fishing one to 3 hours drive away!

I shoot anything I can hold onto but mainly shoot Rifles, then Handguns and occasionally Seedguns (Shotguns).

Doh!
Homer

I am an avid hunter living in North central Canada. Found this site while researching the Christensen arms rifles.

Hi I'm from Indonesia

Growing up in army family, got me infected by shooting as hobby, almost obsessively.
Mostly used WWII era military rifle, but rebarrelled or rechambered to more popular cartridges ie 308win and 223/5.56 Nato

Well, after some time being a silent reader, i thought registering would be more interesting

Here (Indonesia) we are allowed to have 6 rifles after qualified as member of ISHA (Indonesian Shoter and Hunter Association). Legally only wild boar allowed to be hunted. But on several occassion water buffalo, ferral cows and deer might be hunted by special permit as a mean of population control.
Owing firearms is very very expensive here.... I got myself drooling and jaw dropping and breath takingly excited to see price tags in USA... We spent 10 - 15 times of your MSRPs!! A popular cartridge such as 5.56 Nato or 308 win may cost 1-2 USD each single one!

I envy you guys for the freedom to enjoy luxury of shooting and pushing your rifle and ammo to the limit.