Which countries are our members living in?

Hi colleagues, im new in this forum, im from Uruguay south america.
starting with the long range shooting.

It still amazes me to think we have created this world-wide community of human beings with like-minded interests.

We now have our first member from Vietnam. Other represented countries I can think of are US, Canada, Finland, Norway, Italy, England, Columbia, UAR.

What are some of the others? (no states, please)

From the US, avid hunter, sport shooter, reloader and gun collector. Live in the southwestern desert, retired and looking to share reloading data with others on LRH.

From US, southwest desert, or more exactly the Mohave Desert. Hunt mule deer, elk, desert bighorn, still a few quail and chukar, no pheasants since the farmers went to wheel line irrigation, don't hunt waterfowl, spring and summer (which is HOT) hunt "potguts" (quimp), ground squirrels, jackrabbits, and predators like fox, coyote. Just joined LRH while surfing for 26 Nosler information.

Hi Len
Just found the website. Glad to see there are so many of our kind.
I am living in South Africa where long range hunting is starting to pick up.

hi guys . great site actually i am fallowing the forum for long time and i can find many answer by the time and now i join , thanks from Antalya/TURKEY

Hi Guys (unisex term). I'm working (DAC) and living in Germany. It's where I hunt (also in the Czech Republic and Hungary). Looking forward to the exchange of information...

Howdy All;

To more than a few folks where I live isn't considered a part of "The States".
Where might that be??? NEW Mexico! was granted Statehood the same year
as Arizona and sits between Az. and Texas.
Basically, I'm a tree rat hunter and vermin plinker (.22). My long ranges are most things beyond 75 yds. but I can do a groundhog at near 300 yds. when necessary
for that I use a .223.

hank