Where's Len

4ked Horn

Where\'s Len

I have noticed that I haven't noticed our benevolant leader Len. Is he on a safari? Was it posted somewhere that I must have missed? I hope all is going well with him.

Re: Where\'s Len

he's probably lying low pretending not to have seen the sturgeon fishing post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sturgeon fishing post! I did miss that one and I suppose it's in the "Bowling League Results" where it's not s'posed to be.

My latest project arrives next week...

A Volquartsen Lightweight model in .17 HMR

Watch out blackbirds!

I have no idea what sturgeon post they are talking about. Maybe it has something to do with that computer virus thing where your firewall quits working and other people can post things in forums with your forum screen name and I bet thats what happened so it aint my fault at all and.....

OKAY OKAY I confess!! I hyjacked a bogus post and started a 5 page thread about sturgeon fishing and then others got in on it so I thought it would be OK. I diddn't mean any harm. It started out as a little hijack and just got out of controll and when I tried to tell everyone to stop posting because it was wrong they said NO WAY DUDE. YOU STARTED THIS AND YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH IT! So I got scared and kept posting.

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY. I diddn't know the sturgeon was loaded.

(but really... gonehuntingagain made me do it.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

(but really... gonehuntingagain made me do it.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Who, me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
OKAY OKAY I confess!! I hyjacked a bogus post and started a 5 page thread about sturgeon fishing and then others got in on it so I thought it would be OK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it was a 10-11 page topic we were discussing.

Dude? Set your preferences to show 25 posts per page instead of 10. That way you aren't turning pages all the time and they don't take long to open even when the topic is full of pictures. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i've been waiting for the MOAP icture from my brother in law,for you big fish fishermen but they are moving and hasn't happened yet....soon.i hate to tell without a photo to back it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifand the hottie next door.......well......we'll get to it

[ QUOTE ]
Dude? Set your preferences to show 25 posts per page instead of 10. That way you aren't turning pages all the time and they don't take long to open even when the topic is full of pictures.

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed it and it helped alot

Center, Buck. Thanks for stepping up to the plate and taking some of the heat but if I remember correctly I seem to remember something about Gonehuntingagain sort of tricking you guys into taking part of that post as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I believe that if you think about it you will remember something like that going on too.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts