Where to sell gun

vergy

I am going to try and sell my .300 win mag. Can anyone recommend different sites that allow gun sales to be posted? I can't here yet....not sure if Ive been a member long enough yet? Any other sites that have good markets? Thanks

I am going to try and sell my .300 win mag. Can anyone recommend different sites that allow gun sales to be posted? I can't here yet....not sure if Ive been a member long enough yet? Any other sites that have good markets? Thanks
I would think you should be able to post in the Classifieds in the next day or so.

We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds.

I would think you should be able to post in the Classifieds in the next day or so.

We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds.
I totally understand and support that. Had a nice conversation about a couple guns and decided to sell the one in question. I am just fine with your rules. Maybe try in a couple days. Thanks