Where to get Nosler, 7mm, 175 Grain Long Range Accubond Bullets?

I tried to order again the last few days with the same results, emailed them with no reply by email or phone ... I guess they don't care to sell to Alaskans ......

just got msg from Grafs that they have them in stock ! order went through smoothly with no "TAX" charges .....

Graf & Sons - NOSLER 7MM (.284) 175gr SP BULLET AccuBond-LR 100/bx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Third generation shooting supply has them in stock.

Wanted to report back on my order.

I ordered the day after your post. As I said the site got stuck at one point but a refresh and everything was fine. No issues with tax as it was for guy from way up north. They have the site setup so that it only confirms the card but does not run a charge until it ships (I really really appreciate this). The charge was run 2 days later when it shipped. I think my wife accidentally deleted the shipped email with tracking number as I saw a new email and it was gone when I went to open it later. A weekend was in part of the stretch but without it I would say it took a 5 business days from ordering to receiving via UPS ground (I am in VA).

Two boxes of 175s LRAB everything in pristine condition. That should be more than enough for load dev and plenty of hunting.

I have used both of these bullets pushing them hard to 3175 fps. The accubond will stay together in the air and in the animal. The Berger will dump the animal quicker only if it is a thin skinned, quick to die animal. I shot a Antelope last year at 50 YDS With the ABLR and it ran 75 Yds till it tipped over. I THOUGHT I MISSED!. (impossible for me) LOL! The Berger would not have done this

Many have issues with bullets coming apart at high speeds, especially in tight barrels.
My cure has been to Hex Boron coat the bullet and the barrel. It really helps at the speeds you are running. I contribute this to the friction of the barrel on the jacket of the bullet somewhat melts the lead on the bearing surface. Heat is induced on the cup of the bullet by the powder and melts the lead in the boattail further detaching the core of the bullet. Add that to a hollow point that is gathering air into the jacket making it easier to separate the jacket off the lead. To bad Berger did not fuse the alloys together on the cup and rear of the core to aid these issues at high speed.

Look at the ABLR. IT has a thick rear Boattail that insulates heat and does not deform on the pressure of the gasses. The thickness slowly transitions into the walls so it will retain weight for deep penetration, and the tips of the bullet
have no hollow point to gather air. Then it bonds it together so the differing alloys have a hard time to separate. I do not know of a rifle/cartridge that could tear these apart. The problem that is created in hardly any energy dispersed in a thin skinned, small bone animal and the thump factor is greatly diminished. Both are great bullets and kill if used in the areas they perform the best.

If you want to use the Berger, then Hex Boron coat the barrel and bullets. It is Very easy and cheap.lightbulb PM me and I think I have a few of the 175 ABLR and 180s

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.