What would you do next with these results?

I didn't take anything you said as being rude. I definitely welcome all opinions and insight. I guess I was sort of following an article that talked about horizontal strings.

Long-Range Load Development

Granted I definitely wasn't shooting 1000 yard benchrest. And I'm sure that my gun could absolutely shoot better than me at those distances. It very well could have been me that caused the differences in my groups. I think I'll just keep my 64.2 grain load as it seems to shoot well into my comfort zone. At this point, with my current ability, I'll keep my shots on game to under 500 yards. If it's windy, then that distance will definitely drop accordingly. I've read that 7wsm's can be hard on barrels and I really don't want to burn the barrel up testing different loads.

As a side note, I have been annealing my brass every time. It takes about 5 minutes to anneal the 40 rounds I've been shooting at a time. I have another bag of 150 rounds of fired brass that's ready to go when this brass shows signs I need to discard it. I also have another 250 rounds of new brass on standby. I knew 7wsm brass was hard to come by, so I just bought it any time I found a good deal on it.

Thanks for everyone's input and opinions. They are greatly appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.