What talents do you have...

I can stand in front of you for 20 minutes while you tell me something and not have heard a dang word you said.....now thats talent
Better than that I hear everything, but process it and lock away in storage to not be accessed unless you have the 87 digit code. Even the best CIA code breaking computer can't break into it. I remember everything from my entire life and it is all stored in this vault!

I'm also good at tying rediculously small trout flies. This is one of three dozen size 24s I just finished up for a TU charity auction in VA. Just don't take my magnifying glass away.
8E099337-A043-4C6A-8060-06D2A20231E5.jpeg

I possess the raw talent and skill set, to be able to track an elephant through 3' of snow.......

Nice holsters....
Neat ideas on the structural...
Cool turquoise jewerly...
Whereabouts up north??
Post Falls Idaho. My wife saw the combo of solid circle-sawn Doug fir timbers and iron… three buildings on the property have incorporated the idea… we own a leather and jewelry company, so ideas around gifting get difficult- hence the Eye-pad. Silver work gets pretty fun when there's time to work on one piece to perfection.