What do I do with it?

Mustang72

At the last gun show I ended up doing some swapping and ended up bringing home a Remington 700 in 300 rum. After doing some research I think the only year they made this one in left hand was in 2002. It is a matte stainless with a greenish-grayish laminated wood stock and left handed. I am pretty sure it is unfired and in 99 percent new condition. It has a brake installed and a s sims pad but that is as far as previous owner got.
I already have a 300wm and a 300wsm. Is there enough extra from a rum to make it worth keeping or should I sell it?
Does anybody have any ideas what it would be worth? Haven't figured out how to post pictures yet but I guess I need to.
Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Thanks. One of the best looking rifles I have ever had. If your a lefty this one could be bought,but I am not against keeping it either. Just kinda wondering how much more performance it gives over the 300wm and kinda what it would be worth. I don't care much for long barrels and brakes but there are times and places I hunt that they're ok. Trying to make things simpler. Other than my Whelen just about everything I have is now a 22 or 30 caliber. Sure made a lot more room on my reloading bench!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.