What’s your spookiest hunting experience?

I'd like with a laugh face thing but it's not funny. What scares me is that the looniest people on the left coast (not all left coasters a loony btw) have f... messed up their state so bad they are running away to other states like WA and OR... and TX :/ I can spot a "citizen immigrant" to TX easily. Just look for a line of cars in the left lane of IH10. The lead car with it's entitled driver "ain't from around here". Sadly, pit maneuvers or the use or installation of a minigun isn't allowed. Not that I would ever consider such a thing... well... maybe the pit maneuver...
Yea I live in Oregon, this state is a joke and its not going to get any better. Would like to move to Idaho for work reasons but not sure it isn't heading in the same direction. All 3 left coast states are a shining example of what 30+ years of 1 party rule will get you. The problem is the people who keep voting the same politicians in over and over cant figure it out, then move to another place thats "better" until they ruin it too. Good luck in Tx. i know alot of Oregonians and Californians moved there during Covid.

Yea I live in Oregon, this state is a joke and its not going to get any better. Would like to move to Idaho for work reasons but not sure it isn't heading in the same direction. All 3 left coast states are a shining example of what 30+ years of 1 party rule will get you. The problem is the people who keep voting the same politicians in over and over cant figure it out, then move to another place thats "better" until they ruin it too. Good luck in Tx. i know alot of Oregonians and Californians moved there during Covid.

I can only pray that they left their "left coast" ideals/immortalities/ mental incompetence in the place they left. No sane state needs to be invaded by "Marxist"! memtb

I can only pray that they left their "left coast" ideals/immortalities/ mental incompetence in the place they left. No sane state needs to be invaded by "Marxist"! memtb
It never happens that way. The company I work for did just purchase an asset in Gillette, not looking too bad right now HAHAHA.

Following this post……I wonder how many Louisiana folks or folks that once lived in Louisiana we have on the forum.

Count me as one…..born and raised 20 miles north of BR. memtb
I used to live in the 6th ward of St Helena Parish, about 6 or 8 miles west of Kentwood. Those woods are darker than anything I ever ran across growing up in South Texas.

In 83 my brother and I were on a lease in southern Texas, south of Sheffield off of 349. This place was 7000 thousand acres with deep draws ( canyons). One of the ways to get the deer moving out of the draws was to rock them. We would use large slings, like David and Goliath type or we would have one walk the draw and the other up on the rim at the header. This time my brother and I were both at the bottom of one of the longer draws when we saw three vehicles of the other hunters on the lease. We tried getting their attention that we down there but with wind we weren't audible. We figured they were going to rock the head of the draw but instead they pulled out pistols and started shooing into the draw we were in there was seven shooting. We got down as flat as we could as they unloaded. Several of the rounds came close to us but not striking us. Later back at camp we brought this issue up and that was the last time we hunted with this group. Very scary when you're hunting with full blown idiots.
Geez- dang scary to say the least. Can't imagine what was going through your minds at a time like this. Sure glad no one was hurt.

I personally question whether any of them were actually elected in. I believe the people you think voted them in are to lazy to vote. But these same people support the numbers used. Whether they voted in person or not. I believe voting day should be a nationwide holiday. Not a little fat guy in a red suit. There needs to be in person voting only. Besides the disabled & military. And every person should be counted at the polling place and the numbers should be used to compare to the votes cast. Anyone working the polls should receive a extra holiday. This would help to ensure we have the poll watchers needed. Any ballot unable to read should be thrown out. No adjudication. To easy to manipulate these days. As was shown in the last few elections. Back to paper ballots & counting the old fashioned way. No more electronics in elections. We are screwed out of trillions to only have the systems used against our better judgement.

Attachments

• ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 21
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IT=ISAC Roadmap to election.PNG
    IT=ISAC Roadmap to election.PNG
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 21
One of my hunting partners, we called him "One Shot Rodney." He never missed. At the time deer hunting was two a year. He only carried two rounds. That was all he needed.

Until he had killed his second deer and was dragging it back and noticed a cougar following his kill. His gun was empty and decided to leave the deer, but from that time on he carried three rounds.

I personally question whether any of them were actually elected in. I believe the people you think voted them in are to lazy to vote. But these same people support the numbers used. Whether they voted in person or not. I believe voting day should be a nationwide holiday. Not a little fat guy in a red suit. There needs to be in person voting only. Besides the disabled & military. And every person should be counted at the polling place and the numbers should be used to compare to the votes cast. Anyone working the polls should receive a extra holiday. This would help to ensure we have the poll watchers needed. Any ballot unable to read should be thrown out. No adjudication. To easy to manipulate these days. As was shown in the last few elections. Back to paper ballots & counting the old fashioned way. No more electronics in elections. We are screwed out of trillions to only have the systems used against our better judgement.
Every Lib I know never misses an opportunity to vote, conversely I know a lot of very conservative people who are "just too busy to mess with it" It drives me crazy. That being said i agree that our voting process needs to change severely in order to ever have a valid election. The process is able to be manipulated and i believe it is. As long as you have people claiming that certain demo graphs are disenfranchised without mail in ballots or by requiring identification and allowed to get away with spewing that nonsense it wont change.

One of my hunting partners, we called him "One Shot Rodney." He never missed. At the time deer hunting was two a year. He only carried two rounds. That was all he needed.

Until he had killed his second deer and was dragging it back and noticed a cougar following his kill. His gun was empty and decided to leave the deer, but from that time on he carried three rounds.
That's what a handgun is for.