Weird shots

RG300WSM

So I have my 300 WSM that has been on perfect. I shot elk with it at 500, 200, and 700 yards last year, took it to Kentucky and shot a whitetail at 250 with it, gf shot her deer with it at 450 also.

Now the weird part. I took it to Utah to a 1000 yard range and 1st shot since cleaning it I hit like 1 1/2 ft high at 700 yards. Shot again hit the same place, and 3rd shot was the same place. So I decided to shoot it at 200 yards at a 8" gong (chip shot) shot 2 shots and didn't even hit the gong. It was around 80 degrees and my gun is right on the edge with pressure signs at 50 degrees but I'm shooting 57.5gr h4350 which is claimed to have hardly any issues from below 0 Temps to above 100, with a 210gr berger. I put the gun away and came back to Wyoming. Took it out 2 mornings one being 50 degrees the other being around 60 and it was smacking everything from 400 yards out to 1000.

I'm just lost as to what it could be that caused that. I checked to make sure everything was tight which it was. My confidence is just shaken up a little because i have a utah mountain goat tag and the shots don't make sense to me. P.s. I use leica 3200.com binos and strelok so everything should be taken into account to adjust. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas. I'd say it was me but pretty hard to screw up 3 times at 700 yards and have a 4" group haha

So I have my 300 WSM that has been on perfect. I shot elk with it at 500, 200, and 700 yards last year, took it to Kentucky and shot a whitetail at 250 with it, gf shot her deer with it at 450 also.

Now the weird part. I took it to Utah to a 1000 yard range and 1st shot since cleaning it I hit like 1 1/2 ft high at 700 yards. Shot again hit the same place, and 3rd shot was the same place. So I decided to shoot it at 200 yards at a 8" gong (chip shot) shot 2 shots and didn't even hit the gong. It was around 80 degrees and my gun is right on the edge with pressure signs at 50 degrees but I'm shooting 57.5gr h4350 which is claimed to have hardly any issues from below 0 Temps to above 100, with a 210gr berger. I put the gun away and came back to Wyoming. Took it out 2 mornings one being 50 degrees the other being around 60 and it was smacking everything from 400 yards out to 1000.

I'm just lost as to what it could be that caused that. I checked to make sure everything was tight which it was. My confidence is just shaken up a little because i have a utah mountain goat tag and the shots don't make sense to me. P.s. I use leica 3200.com binos and strelok so everything should be taken into account to adjust. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas. I'd say it was me but pretty hard to screw up 3 times at 700 yards and have a 4" group haha
All powder even the extreme powder have a certain amount of change in velocity with temperature fluctuations but it shouldn't of been off that much at 200. David