• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby mkv backcountry

Jjeffhunter

Weatherby backcountry 6.5 rpm only 20 rounds through rifle factory threaded with muzzle break. Only weighs 5.4lbs with 1/8 twist rate. asking $2500 shipped with 1" Talley rings, and 200 rounds of factory 140gr interlock weatherby ammo
7250C6A1-D9EF-4E79-B9BA-5EE1784A7591.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this one a 24 inch barrel? Do you hand load this caliber (I looked at this previously but couldn't find ammo anywhere)? And, how does it shoot?

Is this one a 24 inch barrel? Do you hand load this caliber (I looked at this previously but couldn't find ammo anywhere)? And, how does it shoot?
Yes 24" barrel 26" with break as the ad said only shot 20 times never loaded for it. Shot 1" during first 20 rounds still needs 40 rounds of break in

Hi agin. I can't find one of these rifles to hoist it personally. All my existing rifles have a stock with a raised comb and a monte carlow style cheek rest. I have a scope I need to use and it has a 50mm optical on a 30mm tube which means I probably will have to use at least medium if not tall rings. Can you get a good cheek rest on this rifle with such a 50mm scope?

Oh, and why are you selling this?