• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby mkV 270wby mag lightweight

Bgeraurd

Weatherby MKV lightweight US made in 270 wby mag. $1000 shipped 20210528_134149.jpg20210528_134224.jpg20210528_134200.jpg20210528_134240.jpg

Last edited:
How does it shoot and how many rounds down the barrel?
It shoots great. I can't give an affirmative rd count down the barrel because I purchased it second hand. I personally put 20rds of weatherby select 130 grain through it when I first got it. The guy I got it from didn't shoot it much. I bet the round count is under 100
Weight and twist rate might help on the sale too!
I dont know how much it weighs but I believe it is 1 in 10 twist
Scope included?
Scope is included if you want it

I am interested in your rifle. I need to ask a couple questions. Is it an Accumark or Ultralite? What brand is the scope? Would you ship to my FFL here in WV? Thanks and let me know.

Could you possibly get a close weight on the outfit. If too heavy not interested. I need a lighter rifle. I sold the Mark V I had in that caliber and have lots of ammo left. Thanks

You can email weatherby the serial number and they're good at getting back to you with info on the rifle. looks similar to the UL i have for sale in .300wby. it's 6-14oz from the factory.

Recent Posts