• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby mkV 270wby mag lightweight

I hope the OP doesn't mind me saying this but I called Weatherby and inquired about the details with referencing the serial number. If the barrel is original, which we can all agree certainly looks to be then it is a 2005 model year Ultralight with #2 contour stainless steel barrel.

I hope the OP doesn't mind me saying this but I called Weatherby and inquired about the details with referencing the serial number. If the barrel is original, which we can all agree certainly looks to be then it is a 2005 model year Ultralight with #2 contour stainless steel barrel.
Thanks plowboy I was going to call them tomorrow while I'm playing Mr mom. I'm glad I listed it correctly

Thanks plowboy I was going to call them tomorrow while I'm playing Mr mom. I'm glad I listed it correctly
You are welcome sir, I'm interested in the rig and trying to decide if I really need another gun lol. A dang 257 Bee just popped up and they have always been a weak spot for me.

Only 30 cal and up and then the 6.5-300 after its release it was an option on the sub 30s.
Not exactly true. I have a 340 wby accumark, and it wasn't threaded from the factory. They made the accumark for quite a few years, so they vary a bit.