• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378 WBY Mag Package Deal

Jones2056

Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378 Weatherby Mag (378 Weatherby Magnum necked down to shoot a 30 Cal bullet over 4000 FPS with factory ammo) with Accubrake muzzle device (amazing recoil reducer as the kick is not that bad at all). I bought this gun for an elk hunt but did not get drawn so my loss is your gain. The reason I bought this gun is because if you sight this gun in 3 inches high at 100 yards you will stay within the vitals all the way out to 400 yards without any holdover. It is an amazing caliber but I just don't have use for it right now. Ammo is expensive ($120+ for a box of ammo and $70 for just the brass) but you will never need to buy ammo or brass again if you reload with this package. I have over 120 new brass (I will confirm exact number), probably 20 once fired brass, 20 reloaded rounds (maybe more as I am going to use the rest of my h-1000 powder to reload some more ammo to go with the package...I will update as I do), and a set of RCBS dies. Anybody going out West to hunt, needs this gun! Gun is in fantastic shape! Look on Weatherby.com and you will see the deal you are getting!

Gun Includes the following:

Weatherby Mark V Accumark with Accubrake in great shape (Asking price on website is $2300)
Nikon Monarch UCC 4-16x40 with Adjustable Objective Scope (1") (If you don't want the scope, deduct 300)
Leupold Dual Dovetail Mounts and Rings professionally installed with Loc-Tite (1 inch rings)
Weatherby 30 MM rings and mounts for if you have a 30 mm scope.
120 new factory brass in Weatherby boxes
20+ once fired factory brass (I am tracking down more once fired brass)
20 reloaded rounds plus any additional rounds I reload in the mean time and data for reloaded rounds.
A Set of RCBS Dies
Limbsaver Barrel Dampener- greatly reduces vibrations and tightens up groups even more (Can be easily removed from the barrel...just slides off)

Price for everything is $1900

Price without Scope is $1600

Trades welcome but cash is king (Trade value is a little higher as it would cost well over $3 grand to replicate this set-up)...Shoot me an offer and let me know what you got.

I can email more pics upon request...My email is [email protected] ...

I am new to this site but I have good feedback on AR15.com under the same user name.

Gun is posted on multiple sites so first timestamped I'll take it gets it...Email is the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• photo (11).JPG
    photo (11).JPG
    318.4 KB · Views: 9
  • photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 11
  • photo (13).JPG
    photo (13).JPG
    292 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I have shot the gun about 20 rounds and the guy before me was the original owner and barely shot it... Probably 20 or so rounds by him. Gun is like new