SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by BigGriz, Apr 18, 2015.

1. BigGriz

BigGriz Member

I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 30-378 that I would like to find a good home. I know very little about the rifle other than it is in good condition and does not appear to have been shot much. I am just getting into long range and this is too much gun for me to practice and learn on since I have not yet made the step to reloading. The gun has a 20 MOA base and I have two boxes of Nosler Trophy Grade 210 grain Accubond LR that go with it.

I am asking $1500 plus actual shipping cost for the rifle and ammo. I would prefer payment by USPS Money Order. The rifle is located in Central Mississippi. Please let me know if there is further info that I can provide.
    photo 5.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 6.jpg

photo 7.jpg

photo 4.jpg

2. BigGriz

BigGriz Member

Bump

$1450 plus shipping
    $1300 plus shipping without ammo

3. BigGriz

BigGriz Member

Mother's Day is Sunday! This rifle could make some lucky mom out there very happy!

Seriously, someone needs to buy this thing before I slap a scope on it and start shooting it.

4. ZackE92

ZackE92 New Member

PM sent

5. 338edge

338edge Well-Known Member

Pm incoming!!

6. 338edge

338edge Well-Known Member

These are fun to shoot. Very little recoil. Bed the action and rework the trigger or replace with timney and your good to go. I can get the accumarks to shoot. I would buy this one but I'm looking for one chambered in the 338 lapua!!