• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V Accumark 30-378

BigGriz

I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark in 30-378 that I would like to find a good home. I know very little about the rifle other than it is in good condition and does not appear to have been shot much. I am just getting into long range and this is too much gun for me to practice and learn on since I have not yet made the step to reloading. The gun has a 20 MOA base and I have two boxes of Nosler Trophy Grade 210 grain Accubond LR that go with it.

I am asking $1500 plus actual shipping cost for the rifle and ammo. I would prefer payment by USPS Money Order. The rifle is located in Central Mississippi. Please let me know if there is further info that I can provide.
photo 5.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 6.jpg

photo 7.jpg

photo 4.jpg

Mother's Day is Sunday! This rifle could make some lucky mom out there very happy!

Seriously, someone needs to buy this thing before I slap a scope on it and start shooting it.

These are fun to shoot. Very little recoil. Bed the action and rework the trigger or replace with timney and your good to go. I can get the accumarks to shoot. I would buy this one but I'm looking for one chambered in the 338 lapua!!

Recent Posts