Weatherby 307 scope base

Dmagna

I just got a weatherby 307 and I can't figure out the scope base situation. It says savage/stiller compatible, I guess I don't really know what that means. I was thinking it was the same bolt pattern as a savage long action, but it doesn't. I just ordered the Peak 44 rail, but am wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what else fits. It's a standard long action.

I just got a weatherby 307 and I can't figure out the scope base situation. It says savage/stiller compatible, I guess I don't really know what that means. I was thinking it was the same bolt pattern as a savage long action, but it doesn't. I just ordered the Peak 44 rail, but am wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what else fits. It's a standard long action.
@Darryle might know.

I honestly don't know for sure what all fits

I know this is what Hawkins says

IMG_2267.jpeg

To go one step further Talley only list two piece picatinny/weaver style and their Lightweight mounts. Leupold list their one piece lightweight, no rails, Warne lists nothing.

If you are wanting a one piece picatinny rail, the Peak 44 was the only thing I found.

Last edited:
Is this what you ordered?

https://weatherby.com/store/peak-44-picatinny-rail-jrail/