We make the Arc-Rizer

ArcRizer

Hi - just wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves. My company Arc-Angle Solutions, Inc. is based out of California and we manufacture (in the USA) a new patent pending, vertically adjustable 200 MOA 1/4 click scope base specifically for long range hunting and competitive shooting. My name is Hubert Lauffs and I am the leader of this operation. We have taken several years of of r&d and testing to bring a very precision instrument to market and do it right. The Arc-Rizer is low profile and lightweight. Once sighted in you no longer have to use any vertical adjustment on your scope. Not only will you be able to make your adjustments faster than ever before but it will also improve the longevity of the internal mechanisms within the scope itself. The universal bases clamp onto a picatinny and most weaver rails.

Go Zero to 60 MOA in less than 4 seconds.

The Arc-Rizer was invented by the late Buddy Clifton, a World Record Long Distance shooter on the 50 cal. and some top aerospace engineers. Our hope is to publish some sniper logs as soon as we can get them up on our website. Although, we do currently have a backlog we will honor the discounts we are now offering Long Range Hunting members and not charge you until we are ready to ship. Registered members on the forum can receive a $100 discount. Simply input LRH100 under discounts in the shopping cart.
Please check us out. www.arcanglesolutions.com or shoot us a email at [email protected]

Welcome to LRH and enjoy!

However, unless your a site sponsor, you might have to deal with Len Backus (LRH owner) about your advertisement post.

Good luck!

Hi - just wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves. My company Arc-Angle Solutions, Inc. is based out of California and we manufacture (in the USA) a new patent pending, vertically adjustable 200 MOA 1/4 click scope base specifically for long range hunting and competitive shooting. My name is Hubert Lauffs and I am the leader of this operation. We have taken several years of of r&d and testing to bring a very precision instrument to market and do it right. The Arc-Rizer is low profile and lightweight. Once sighted in you no longer have to use any vertical adjustment on your scope. Not only will you be able to make your adjustments faster than ever before but it will also improve the longevity of the internal mechanisms within the scope itself. The universal bases clamp onto a picatinny and most weaver rails.

Go Zero to 60 MOA in less than 4 seconds.

The Arc-Rizer was invented by the late Buddy Clifton, a World Record Long Distance shooter on the 50 cal. and some top aerospace engineers. Our hope is to publish some sniper logs as soon as we can get them up on our website. Although, we do currently have a backlog we will honor the discounts we are now offering Long Range Hunting members and not charge you until we are ready to ship. Registered members on the forum can receive a $100 discount. Simply input LRH100 under discounts in the shopping cart.
Please check us out. www.arcanglesolutions.com or shoot us a email at [email protected]

Welcome!
I would also strongly encourage you to become a site sponsor if you intend to advertise, which you have already done.

Yes, we are paid advertising sponsors on Long Range Hunting and really appreciate that commercial posts are monitored. Perhaps we didn't post in the appropriate area an intro but are learning our way around the forum site.

Excellent!

thumbs-up-sign-thumb8413541_zps85645168.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.