• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WBY 338 Lapua Accumark

Hey tenntoot

Maybe Len will be kind enough to close this thread for you! Grow up! It takes a lot to call someone names on a forum. Doubtful you would do it face to face! Return to your other forum if you don't like it here!

I don't dislike this forum. A wealth of useable knowable at ones fingertips is great. I am merely trying to sell a rifle I don't use.

As for the sandals, free with purchase

Its cool Tenntoot, just messing with you. You could also maybe list some specifics about the rifle.

How long is the barrel? I looked it up on the weatherby website and it said that it has a 28" barrel but man it looks short in your pic.

Have you shot it at all? If so, how many rounds down the tube does it have? How did it group?

These are some of the things that I want to know about when I am looking into buying a gun from a member on here.

That is very nice stock on it and it looks great.

If I wasn't fixing to have a custom one built, I would definitely be interested.

It's all good.

The rifle is factory new. Never shot. I added the A5 stock and the one piece base. The barrel is 28". It looks short against that stock and without the brake...