Waters Rifleman X bolt mags

Can you snap some pictures of the catch?

That does look like a rigid magazine from the bottom metal down, I was curious about the longevity of the hybrid style magazine. I am trying to get Browning on the phone about a missing Recoil Hawg rod with the newest rifle, I planned to bend their ear about ordering their new Target Max bottom metal in the process.
What is a Target Max bottom metal Darryle?? What is the difference from the factory setup?
This extended mag sure has my interest but if I lost one of those expensive mags I might cry 😂

The price I am seeing on the 7-8 round mag for the 300 Win mag is a lot more than $192.00.
Am I missing something?
Shows that they are $265 before shipping
Yeah, email him and get a quote. He quoted me $180, prior to shipping and the currency conversion. Got with a buddy who wanted a couple as well, so he gave us a "quantity discount". He said he keeps some inventory in the States, just didn't have what I needed. If his buddy has what you need he said it's cheaper.

Can you snap some pictures of the catch?

That does look like a rigid magazine from the bottom metal down, I was curious about the longevity of the hybrid style magazine. I am trying to get Browning on the phone about a missing Recoil Hawg rod with the newest rifle, I planned to bend their ear about ordering their new Target Max bottom metal in the process.

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1738.jpeg
    IMG_1738.jpeg
    325.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 17
Yeah, email him and get a quote. He quoted me $180, prior to shipping and the currency conversion. Got with a buddy who wanted a couple as well, so he gave us a "quantity discount". He said he keeps some inventory in the States, just didn't have what I needed. If his buddy has what you need he said it's cheaper.
I will see if I can email him