Washington Muley Hunting

Hi, I'm new to the site. Just wondering if there are some people out there interested in hunting Mule Deer in the open sage. There are a lot of oppertunities to shoot long ranges here! The deer are everywhere. Bucks between 22 inches and 26 inches are common if your willing to work a little. Visit us out at Whitetail & Mule Deer Hunting in Okanogan WA

Thanks

where about in washington?

also, what type or range is available. would a long shot be 500 yards, or 1000 yards?

Located out of Omak Washington. We can have shot up to 500 yards if you want. Even up to 1000 in some places, but if you want, we could get closer.gun)

I must be blind, but I could not find any bear and only one whitetail photo on your site. You list them in your hunts offered, I would like to see just what caliber of deer and bear you guys are killing.

forum sponsor?

I'm sure you run a great outfit and all here in WA, but when you show up as a new poster and immediately post what amount to advertisements in several different sections of the forums--
I just hope you have (or plan on) sending money to Len to become a forum sponsor... otherwise there are many of us here who might question your character.

Sponcership

Mattj,
Like I said in my first listing, I'm new to the site and love to read all the different writeup's. It's great. I didn't know about any sponcership of this great site, and I think that this would be a great idea! I was refered by a friend and wondering if you send me some info on maybe doing something like this. Thanks for the great Idea.

Jerrod, thanks for your interest. I'll email you some info on becoming a Sponsor. It looks like you have a great operation with quite a bit of hunting variety...unusual in that regard.

Muley -- sorry if I jumped on you a bit to harshly, just trying to look out for Len and this great site.

Welcome Jarrod

To All

I have known Jarrod for at least 15yrs. He is a life long friend of my favorite cousin and I know him to be a stand up guy. I've hunted with him on 3 occasions. 2 were what we call family hunts for whitetails. The one that was special to me was my first goose hunt. I had been in Washington for the late Whitetail hunt. Jerrod called my cousin and ask him if we wanted to come up and shoot the morning. Jarrod had some clients that canceled at the last minute and he offered his full service Goose hunt to us for nothing. BTW for those of you that haven't gotten around to goose hunting - It's a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin sometimes guides for Jarrod as he did for Jim Zumbo so I see all the pictures and hear all the stories. The properties he has leased for Mulies are loaded, from what I'm told if you dont go home with a nice buck it was your fault.

Jarrod I look forward to taking a nice mulie off your hands in the near future, but it's gotta be bigger than zumbo's so I can keep on top in our feud - LOL

Granted my experience in hunting with Jarrod is limited, but I also know him as a man, and my experience tells me he would be a great outfitter (his passion) and he will work his but off to make sure you're happy with your hunt. Thats just the kind of guy he is.

Welcome Jarrod, I look forward to droping one of those big mulies.

JMNSHO

Southpaw

Last edited:
Hummm... Omak - sounds like they are hunting on the indian reservation.

It is easy enough to contact the moderators and become a site sponsor. I hope Jarrod does the right thing if he is going to advertise his services on the forum.

Guys, it is heart warming to see your support. However, I have sent the info to Jarrod and let's give him a little time. And his initial posting was innocent. I still don't have the new rules posted...so my bad.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.