Warning to all sellers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this has passed into law yet. The $600 is not going to happen. They are negotiating a $10,000 limit. Of course these are the same people who are guilty of insider trading, kick backs among many of the shady deals. But my favorite AOC 2019 net worth of 15k-35k. Today over a million. I need a financial planner like she has.

Last edited:
Yes Sir! They are hesitant because it takes an additional step in their automated process, but I have done it with x-caliber and Oryx (MDT). I am in the process of making arrangements with a suppressor company.
PayPal won't authorize firearm purchase thru there company anyway. Some other forums won't allow that either. Much rather use check or mo regardless. Just some sellers don't trust that form.

Well I see there also telling people to claim their stolen money also. Stolen meaning under the table payments. That's BS. So all forms of payment need a 1099 ? Babysitter for 2 hours of sitting while you go to dinner or movie. Any kind of labor or side job. I'm sure there will be fine print but they never have a minimum or maximum number.

None of this has passed into law yet. The $600 is not going to happen. They are negotiating a $10,000 limit. Of course theses are the same people who are guilty of insider trading, kick backs among many of the shady deals. But my favorite AOC 2019 net worth of 15k-35k. Today over a million. I need a financial planner like she has.
It passed last April.

PayPal won't authorize firearm purchase thru there company anyway. Some other forums won't allow that either. Much rather use check or mo regardless. Just some sellers don't trust that form.
I understand but the companies I noted did not specify a form of payment. I only use PayPal as a vehicle to pay my LRH Team membership; payment is from my AMEX. I only deal with sellers with outstanding and rely heavily on their feedback. I always give them the option to keep the item until the check is cleared; if they do not accept personal check or USPS MO, I am OK with it and move on. However, most of the time, the item is in transit as my payment is sent. Yes, it takes a mutual respect, trust, and understanding between the seller and the buyer.

This is from Janet Yellens twitter feed.

Attachments

• 0C07F5DE-0838-4B2A-9EA9-94BD77B663FA.png
    0C07F5DE-0838-4B2A-9EA9-94BD77B663FA.png
    487.6 KB · Views: 54
I understand but the companies I noted did not specify a form of payment. I only use PayPal as a vehicle to pay my LRH Team membership; payment is from my AMEX. I only deal with sellers with outstanding and rely heavily on their feedback. I always give them the option to keep the item until the check is cleared; if they do not accept personal check or USPS MO, I am OK with it and move on. However, most of the time, the item is in transit as my payment is sent. Yes, it takes a mutual respect, trust, and understanding between the seller and the buyer.
Pretty much what I do also.

I only use money order or cashier's check to pay for my purchases. If the seller isn't willing to except this from of payment I move on, after all it's their merchandise and they have the right to ask anything they want as well as any forum of payment they want.
The frustrating thing to me is, recently I made a purchase and sent payment priority mail. It took it 3 weeks to get there. The person I purchased from was real good about it but it still made me feel bad.

I only use money order or cashier's check to pay for my purchases. If the seller isn't willing to except this from of payment I move on, after all it's their merchandise and they have the right to ask anything they want as well as any forum of payment they want.
The frustrating thing to me is, recently I made a purchase and sent payment priority mail. It took it 3 weeks to get there. The person I purchased from was real good about it but it still made me feel bad.
Some things are just out of our control. Another thing we need to move on from.

Status
Not open for further replies.