• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WARNING PRINCE1802 is a scammer

Got me to. Sent pictures of my atacr and even requested I send it with a piece of paper beside it with Charlie wrote on it and today's date. I am assuming Charlie got scammed by this guy thanks to me.
Smart little piece of trash, ain't he. Hope nobody fall for his scheme. It's hard to send out an alert on a fellow member, as we don't want to brand someone who is innocent, still many people can be taken for big $$$$$, if we don't expose them. Tough call though.

I had a weird feeling when I first read his private message where he said .... " kindly text me at XXXXX"

The word "kindly" made me have a weird feeling. But I did text him and had a conversation where he seemed to have a fair amount of knowledge. He asked all the right questions in my mind. But obviously he a slug.

I had a weird feeling when I first read his private message where he said .... " kindly text me at XXXXX"

The word "kindly" made me have a weird feeling. But I did text him and had a conversation where he seemed to have a fair amount of knowledge. He asked all the right questions in my mind. But obviously he a slug.

Yeah, that's a dead giveaway that they're not native English speakers. I work with a lot of indians, and they use "shall" and "kindly" all the time. He didn't use any of those when he was texting me.

He private messaged me as well concerning the March 8-80x56 I have listed. I thought it odd and for only the second time ever, I put a Post-It note in all of my pictures with my username. So, if anyone sees pictures of a March 8-80x56 for sale with a yellow Post-It note saying "ohiofarmer," he might be trying to pass it off as his.

Oh man! This guy is slimy. I got scammed on Armslist a couple years ago. I wasnt the only one. He left enough crumbs that the law was able to get to him. He's in jail now serving time for this activity.

Same guy had me send a picture of a Zeiss hd5 I was selling with the name Charlie next to it also then no word after. These people should be thrown to the wolves! After I stopped getting responses I had a bad feeling someone could be getting scammed from the picture I sent. Hope they get caught and punished.

Interesting, I had a person contact me about a scope on here a whole back asked for pics of the scope on a piece of paper with "Charlie" on it. I knew something was off with him because of the wording he used via message. I told him I wanted to verbally speak to him and he stopped communicating. Scum bag, hang um all.

Had the same thing happen in July. Looks like same # had me write "charlie" on a piece of paper. Name was under one onestep01 was his user name. My scope is a nightforce nxs