• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WARNING PRINCE1802 is a scammer

He also notified me on two different scopes I had for sale. Why don't these lazy assholes go get a job like everyone else has to do.

He wanted pics of my B.E.A.S.T that I have on this site for sale. Not to good with the computer, but if anyone sees it any where else for sale please notify me, I have it on this site and snipershide.

Got me to. Sent pictures of my atacr and even requested I send it with a piece of paper beside it with Charlie wrote on it and today's date. I am assuming Charlie got scammed by this guy thanks to me.

Got me to. Sent pictures of my atacr and even requested I send it with a piece of paper beside it with Charlie wrote on it and today's date. I am assuming Charlie got scammed by this guy thanks to me.

Yeah, I don't know... He had me do the same thing (same name) He eventually asked for my mailing address. I should have kept playing the game to see if he sent me bogus M/O's.

He had me take a picture of my scope with a piece of paper with Charlie on it also

I had the same thing with "Charlie" this happened to me over a month ago. Asked for a pic with "Charlie" also. Hopefully the honest people in here didn't help this scum scam someone, although it's looking that way