WANTED. Midwest Whitetail rifle hunt 2020

azjim

Looking for a whitetail hunt opportunity in Kansas, Missouri, Ohio or open to any other Eastern/Midwest state. Prefer 3 tags but would be Ok with 2. Hunting party will be myself plus my sons (18&17). Both have hunted and have hunters education courses. We mainly hunt Arizona deer and javelina. I grew up on the MO/Kansas line and hunted there as a teenager years ago.

Ideal hunt would be a landowner tag or semi guided. Trying to contain the cost of a fully guided hunt but will consider pretty much anything.
If you have a hunt available or can advise me on the good (or bad) experiences with this type of hunt, please respond or PM me.
Thanks Jim

Hi Ace
I'm leaning more towards an Eastern whitetail hunt but a good muley hunt would be fun. Plus it's an easy drive.
Do you have a hunt available or a recommendation?

Hi Ace
I'm leaning more towards an Eastern whitetail hunt but a good muley hunt would be fun. Plus it's an easy drive.
Do you have a hunt available or a recommendation?
I do not have any for Eastern Whitetail at this time. I have been hunting the Western States mostly for the past few years. I hope you find a good hunt for you and your son's, let me know how it turns out, I have never hunted in the middle before.
Ace

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.