• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Federal Match Large Rifle Magnum Primers

Saw a brick at the gunshow today and asked how much..About fell over when he said $85.00..

Going to Gunbroker and see what they are there..LOL

Saw a brick at the gunshow today and asked how much..About fell over when he said $85.00..

Going to Gunbroker and see what they are there..LOL

Hoarding and jacking the price is just as bad as the folks trying to take our 2nd Amendment rights. IMO

Taking the last one on the self, even though I have so many I cannot close my garage door and won't use it for ages, if ever. And all so you can't have just one.

So....... Mr.Barrelnut..... you are of the opinion that you should decide what others buy and sell... and also the quanity there of.....????

how bout if i have one brick that i am never gonna use, i offered them on the forums at 125.00 shipped, everyone accuses me of being a hoarder and scalper, so i put them on gunbroker, no reserve, 1.00 start, the brick brings 325.00, why am i the bad guy,
when a bunch of guys bought the rem ti stocks for 69.00 from gun parts, they were hitting the forums at 200.00 in a short time, how come those guys werent being called scalpers and hoarders, i bought 2 stocks at 69.00 all i needed could of bought a 100 but didnt,,,

anyway i see federal match 215 the other day in ne montana for sale at a gunstore i think they were 58.00 they wont ship though

I was recently offered 1,000 for $300 plus hazmat plus shipping (on a different site).

At those prices, I will gladly wait for ever...

Not "Match" but I just bought Federal 215 primers in Gander Mountain in Terra Haute Indiana for $30/100. I thought that the price was very good but left plenty for the next guy. :D