• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted a 22 target handgun

Hi Darius,
I have a Baikal IZH-35 I was thinking of selling.
$400 shipped.
I only have one magazine for it, though.
If you are interested, I will get pictures for you tomorrow.
Ben

I have a Colt 6" revolver
Officers model special
Has blue wear but it was made in the early 40's
research it - they are very hard to find and high
I'll take 550 shipped
one of the great old Colts
shoots great
phillip

I'm a new guy but I have over 30 positive references on gunbroker under the same handle.

Anyway I have a beauty of a Browning Buckmark Target Special that just does not get enough use. I have a Marvel 22 Conversion, a SIG 220 22, a tricked out Ruger MKII so the browning is a safe queen. It is dead accurate with Federal Bulk and Winchester Expert. I'd take $475 shipped to your dealer.
Hear is a pic. If you decide this isn't the pistol for you I will delete my thread so as not to impose.

Bill

BrowningBuckmarkL-Side.jpg

I happen to have a safe queen Ruger 22/45 KP512 MK3 that is the 5.5" SS upper barrel and black lower grip. Comes wtih Ruger SS base for scope. New in box never fired.

$440 shipped to your FFL

BH

I might be interested in your Baikal. I sent you a private message but I'm not sure if it got to you. If you would, please send me a private message with your email address and we can go from there.

Thanks much,

Skip

Hi Darius,
I have a Baikal IZH-35 I was thinking of selling.
$400 shipped.
I only have one magazine for it, though.
If you are interested, I will get pictures for you tomorrow.
Ben

I have a Ruger MK II S/S Slab Side, 6 7/8" barrel, two magazines, Ruger scope mount and rings, Target grips, Box w/ papers. Model KMK678GC. Excellent Condition.

SOLD

080809004.jpg

080809005.jpg

Last edited: