want to see a rifle go "out of tune"

'In a pinch'....do you put a couple of kernels in to adjust weight or trickle from a trickler.....
I add and subtract by hand each load....i actually had been using my new rcbs electronic scale and then weighing the same charge on the beam...thats when i add to or subtract....the auto dispenser keeps me moving fast enough I load more carefully....but I also watch the weights thrown with the auto...sometimes they can be four kernels more...very seldom less...but it depends upon how the kernels are stacked inside the tube........now I just need to shoot more....

You can also use a tuner, guys tend to love them or hate them with nothing in between. I use one on my rimfire as it's the only way to tune other than changing ammo. Winchester put one on a factory rifle years ago and called it the BOSS, it was later taken over by Browning. It really never got very much traction, I think it's beyond what the average minute of pie plate shooter can digest.
Good post by the way !
http://harrellsprec.com/index.php/products/tuner-brakes

http://www.winchesterguns.com/conte...rms/support/owners-manuals/boss-supp-om-s.pdf

what "auto thrower " ?
i tested the chargemaster lite it was BETTER THAN plus or minus 0.1.
excellent for 99% of hunters and plinkers

i drop single kernals into my fx120i to work up, never down always up.

'In a pinch'....do you put a couple of kernels in to adjust weight or trickle from a trickler.....
I add and subtract by hand each load....i actually had been using my new rcbs electronic scale and then weighing the same charge on the beam...thats when i add to or subtract....the auto dispenser keeps me moving fast enough I load more carefully....but I also watch the weights thrown with the auto...sometimes they can be four kernels more...very seldom less...but it depends upon how the kernels are stacked inside the tube........now I just need to shoot more....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.